Take your class on a GREEN Field Trip!
Let us help you teach your class about apple farming and let them sample our fresh apples and apple cider while you all enjoy every minute of it!
- We make the experience age-appropriate.
- Typical tour age is preschool (3 yr+) or K through 2nd grade.
- More advanced middle school/high school tours available.
- Latch-key groups and homeschoolers are welcome.
Apple, Pumpkin tours in Sept - Oct.
The apple orchard tour is $7.00 per person (teachers are free) and consists of three stations including apple and apple cider tasting (optional apple donuts) with an educational talk with visual aids about apple growing. The apple picking demonstration and pollination puppet play is interactive with the students. Then a wagon ride through the pick-your-own orchard is narrated by the tractor driver for even more information! Allow time for playing in our kiddie area with a haybale maze, wood tractor and truck and animal park and bring your bag lunches if you like. Everyone takes home an apple and lots of memories from their orchard experience.
- A pumpkin-to-go can be added to the apple tour OR if you prefer we also offer a fun and educational Pumpkin Fun Tour, $8.00 per person which includes pumpkin plant info, cider, donut and small pumpkin and a wagon ride. Then classes decorate their pumpkins with funny face stickers. A lunch area can be provided outside and groups can enjoy the animals and play area before they leave.
- The schedule fills early so email or call for reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org - 763-972-6673
The orchard is a perfect activity for mom's club groups. Many of them have found that due to the varying ages in the group they prefer a less structured visit to the orchard than the regular school tour and without the tour fee. Instead they select their own activities.You may take a wagon ride if available, taste & purchase apples, browse our giftshop, have lunch or a bakery treat and let the little ones enjoy the hay maze, wood play structures and the animal park. Of course pumpkins are available in late Sept & Oct. Please call us to plan the best day for your group! 763-972-6673